10 great things about Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School
What is so special about Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School?
We asked this question to our students, parents, teachers, and parishioners, here are the 10 things they said were great about our school
1. Warm and welcoming family community
2. Dedicated, caring, tenured faculty
3. Wholesome students, good morals and values
4. Faith-filled curriculum, God in the classroom
5. High academic standards, high expectations
6. Small, safe school with small class sizes
7. Parental involvement encouraged
8. Excelled in pandemic crisis management
9. Outstanding community service
10. Enrichment with Spanish, music, band, CYO
We welcome all faiths
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School and Little Blessings Preschool provide students with a comprehensive Catholic education, rooted in Faith, Family, and Service. Our small, private, parochial school is warm, welcoming, and inclusive to all faiths. We are a friendly, close- knit, Christ-centered school and look forward to meeting you and your family. Find out more about who we are!
Conveniently located in the Lincoln neighborhood, near the I-5 and 39th Street interchange in Vancouver, WA, just minutes from the I-5 Bridge and downtown Vancouver.
No responses yet